Cedarville, OH
Cedarville University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cedarville University

Kendra

Cedarville is best known for having the most welcoming atmosphere. Visitors, speakers and teams we play in competitions say that they enjoy coming to Cedarville because they know when they come they will be treated with respect and that we actually want them there. Students are ready to help in any way possible or point you in the direction of someone that can help.

When you get your syllabi for your classes, don't get overwhelmed and think "I'm not going to be able to do this!" Believe it or not you can. Set aside a day where you can organize you syllabi, put your assignments down on a calendar of when they are due. Each day set a goal of what you'd like to accomplish and make sure your realistic. Don't set the goal to high or you'll be disappointed with your self. You don't need that on top of the stress involved with school. Another key thing is that you have balance. College can't be all school work or it's guarenteed you will go crazy. College also can't be all fun or you can say goodbye to your degree. Set aside a certain time each week when you do something fun. When you do school work focus on the assignment at hand, don't think about all of the other assignments you need to do. Take it one assignment at a time, day by day and you will make it through. Remember to enjoy college!

In my first year at Cedarville University, the most frustrating thing for me about my school was the laundry room. You had to stay right on top of your laundry or else someone might take your clothes out. I can't tell you how many things of mine got lost in the laundry room because of that.

Jerilynn

My classmates are very friendly and talkative.

My classmates are very friendly and talkative.

I have grown up a lot while being in college. I have had the chance to find out who I am, and what I actually believe. I have gained a great education, and I know much more about life and the world.

Someone who likes to think critically, and doesn't just accept things at face value.

Chelsae

The community that is created at Cedarville is one of the love of God. The students here are what make the school. It is difficult to go through the day with a frown on your face, someone, even if you don't know them will stop and ask you if you are doing okay. It is a loving community where everyone is striving to serve God and follow His perfect will.

There has been so much that I have learned from being here at Cedarville, even in the short time of one semester. I have learned that being on your own, no matter how much I was excited to leave home. I have found it valuable in that I am making real friendships that will truely last a lifetime. I am experiencing the love a college that can only come from being happy where I am at. I have learned to take the focus off of myself and be more concerned for the well being of those around me. The largest thing that I have gained is my relationship with my Lord and Savior. I am so blessed to be in a Christian centered university.

They are truely focused on Christ. He always comes first. I love having chapel everyday! It is an amazing chance to take a break from classes during the day and be together as one school worshiping our one awesome God! THe community here at Cedarville is exceptional, the professors care about there students not just in class but also on a personal level. It is just a great place to be.

Amie

My classmates are extremely encouraging and always striving to edify one another.

Not only have I learned about my major in my collegiate experience, but I have learned about myself. Never before have I been able to identify my strenths and weaknesses, and now I can be perfectly honest about them and work on them. I have made friendships that will continue to impact me for life, friendships that I will never forget. But most importantly, being in college has given me a chance to find myself as God finds me, and to grow ever closer in my relationship with Him as I am continually dependent on Him to supply my needs.

If you are not enthusiastic about following the Lord and living for him, I don't think you should attend Cedarville. Don't come here looking for a party school--it is a serious university with a high academic standard.

Danis

My peers are God loving individuals who encourage me everyday and whom i've grown to love as brothers and sisters in Christ.

I've grown and matured a considerable amount since i've attended Cedarville University. I've learned good study habbits and how to balance my work load and social life. Being a nursing studnet, my work load has been very demanding and requires me to carefully give my time to various venues. I've very much enjoyed playing intermeral sports as a source of stress relief and enjoyment. I've learned that having fun and developing realtionships is just as important as my studies. These lessons in and outside the classroom have proven valuable in my life now and i'm sure they will in the future as well.

The best thing about Cedarville is the Christian enviornment that is on campus. This enviornment is acheived by the way the students live, study and interact with one another. I feel that this is the best thing becuase this is what makes Cedarville unique from other schools.

College has been the biggest and most influential experience to play into my growth in life. Through coming into college and learning to fend for myself I was able to become an adult. When I began classes in my first semester of college I knew I would have to work towards finding a job. To support my monthly tuition fees I had to work through applying for an abundance of jobs hoping to reach my goal. After a few months of searching and a number of interviews I was hired as an employee at Baskin Robbins. I have been a customer service representative of 31 flavors for nearly a year and I have grown into my own. I am honored to communicate with all kinds of people and personalities during my day. I have learned so much from college and independence that I am no longer as shy and reserved as I use to be during high school. I have worked hard to reach these goals and the next step is to move to a four year university to continue on my journey for a bachelor’s degree. All the fears of growing up have been washed away with confidence.

Natalie

My school is best known for their high academic standards, passion for Jesus Christ and sports teams. The professor also are highly trained and require a lot of work to pass their courses. This is not a party school and most students are serious about getting a good education.

I have learned a lot for my classes and the experiences I have had here. I am currently a journalism major, and find that the professors encourage me to do my best and inspire me to do all that I can. I have also learned a lot from the chapel we attend and have gotten close to God throught my experiences there. My friends in the dorm are close and we can tell eachother about practically anything, especially when we need people to talk to. I also have my boyfriend who goes here as well, and I enjoy spending a lot of time with him as well. Going to Cedarville University is worthwhile.

I tell them about how many great academic programs there are, how you can make a lot of friends and how dedicated the school is to Christ. There are also lots of scholarship opportunities, great dorms and how the professors will try to help you as much as possible.

My college experience at Cedarville University has benefited me in numerous ways, including encouraging and strengthening my relationship with Jesus Christ, my Savior and helping me to live a better life. I was only focused on me before I came to Cedarville University, but since coming here, I have learned to put others first all the time and love them unconditionally. It was not that I didn't serve others before I started attending this college. Rather, it was that my focus then was on how the service would benefit me instead of how I could glorify God by serving, which is what my goal should be. I have become more loving and desire to pour out the love of God to all in my community. Although my college experience at Cedarville University has been difficult at times, I have grown so much, and I am so blessed to be able to attend this college.

I wish I had known that the dorm I was assigned to, Faith Hall, was so far away from the buildings where I have classes and the student center where the cafeteria is. The campus is small, so it takes about ten minutes to cross campus, but it is far to walk several times a day, especially in the bleak winter. I also wish that I had been told about the fact that roommates are chosen at random, unless a person specifically asks to room with a certain other person. That's what I wish had been shared with me.

A person who isn't a committed Christian shouldn't attend Cedarville, because the whole focus of life at Cedarville University is glorifying God through worship and serving others. One who doesn't enjoy having chapel every day should also not attend Cedarville, because that is required at Cedarville.

Alexander

They are committed to making a differece locally and around the world.

They are committed to making a differece locally and around the world.

I was attracted by the small class sizes and the personal relationships that one can build in such enviorment. Also, it is a Christ-Centered institution that emphasizes the importance of building a strong faith in Jesus Christ. No other universities I looked at offered that the way Cedarville did.

I have gained so much from being in college. Attending a university out of state taught me how to be independent. Choosing a Christian school strengthened my relationship with Christ. The small class size and overall small school size provided the opporutnity to get to know people at a more intimate level. The professors I've had have poured into me knowledge about their subjects as well as knowledge about life. Through staying involved on campus I've formed a bond with the school and student body that will last a lifetime. As melodramatic as it may sound, attending college has changed my life for the better and I'm so thankful for it.

Kimberly

Our school is a liberal arts Christian community that is dedicated to equip us for Christ-like service in our choice of caree...

Our school is a liberal arts Christian community that is dedicated to equip us for Christ-like service in our choice of career.

In my first year that I have attended Cedarville University I have been eternally blessed by the Christian community I live and serve in. Everybody at Cedarville University are so friendly and truly care about me. My professors are dedicated people and they strive to challenged me more than I have ever been challenged before. The community is so caring and I have many friends who are going to be my friends for life. Everybody thinks that education quality is important in order to choose the college that is right for them. I believe that is true, but I also believe that a good sense of community is another aspect to consider. Cedarville University is a wonderful working and fun environment and anybody would be blessed to learn, live, and serve in this place.

The worst thing about Cedarville University is the cost of tuition here. You get a wonderful education experience, but many students (including myself) find it very hard to find the money to afford Cedarville University.

Cedarville University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.