Cedarville, OH
Cedarville University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Cedarville University

Danis

My peers are God loving individuals who encourage me everyday and whom i've grown to love as brothers and sisters in Christ.

I've grown and matured a considerable amount since i've attended Cedarville University. I've learned good study habbits and how to balance my work load and social life. Being a nursing studnet, my work load has been very demanding and requires me to carefully give my time to various venues. I've very much enjoyed playing intermeral sports as a source of stress relief and enjoyment. I've learned that having fun and developing realtionships is just as important as my studies. These lessons in and outside the classroom have proven valuable in my life now and i'm sure they will in the future as well.

The best thing about Cedarville is the Christian enviornment that is on campus. This enviornment is acheived by the way the students live, study and interact with one another. I feel that this is the best thing becuase this is what makes Cedarville unique from other schools.

College has been the biggest and most influential experience to play into my growth in life. Through coming into college and learning to fend for myself I was able to become an adult. When I began classes in my first semester of college I knew I would have to work towards finding a job. To support my monthly tuition fees I had to work through applying for an abundance of jobs hoping to reach my goal. After a few months of searching and a number of interviews I was hired as an employee at Baskin Robbins. I have been a customer service representative of 31 flavors for nearly a year and I have grown into my own. I am honored to communicate with all kinds of people and personalities during my day. I have learned so much from college and independence that I am no longer as shy and reserved as I use to be during high school. I have worked hard to reach these goals and the next step is to move to a four year university to continue on my journey for a bachelor’s degree. All the fears of growing up have been washed away with confidence.

Natalie

My school is best known for their high academic standards, passion for Jesus Christ and sports teams. The professor also are highly trained and require a lot of work to pass their courses. This is not a party school and most students are serious about getting a good education.

I have learned a lot for my classes and the experiences I have had here. I am currently a journalism major, and find that the professors encourage me to do my best and inspire me to do all that I can. I have also learned a lot from the chapel we attend and have gotten close to God throught my experiences there. My friends in the dorm are close and we can tell eachother about practically anything, especially when we need people to talk to. I also have my boyfriend who goes here as well, and I enjoy spending a lot of time with him as well. Going to Cedarville University is worthwhile.

I tell them about how many great academic programs there are, how you can make a lot of friends and how dedicated the school is to Christ. There are also lots of scholarship opportunities, great dorms and how the professors will try to help you as much as possible.

My college experience at Cedarville University has benefited me in numerous ways, including encouraging and strengthening my relationship with Jesus Christ, my Savior and helping me to live a better life. I was only focused on me before I came to Cedarville University, but since coming here, I have learned to put others first all the time and love them unconditionally. It was not that I didn't serve others before I started attending this college. Rather, it was that my focus then was on how the service would benefit me instead of how I could glorify God by serving, which is what my goal should be. I have become more loving and desire to pour out the love of God to all in my community. Although my college experience at Cedarville University has been difficult at times, I have grown so much, and I am so blessed to be able to attend this college.

I wish I had known that the dorm I was assigned to, Faith Hall, was so far away from the buildings where I have classes and the student center where the cafeteria is. The campus is small, so it takes about ten minutes to cross campus, but it is far to walk several times a day, especially in the bleak winter. I also wish that I had been told about the fact that roommates are chosen at random, unless a person specifically asks to room with a certain other person. That's what I wish had been shared with me.

A person who isn't a committed Christian shouldn't attend Cedarville, because the whole focus of life at Cedarville University is glorifying God through worship and serving others. One who doesn't enjoy having chapel every day should also not attend Cedarville, because that is required at Cedarville.

Alexander

They are committed to making a differece locally and around the world.

They are committed to making a differece locally and around the world.

I was attracted by the small class sizes and the personal relationships that one can build in such enviorment. Also, it is a Christ-Centered institution that emphasizes the importance of building a strong faith in Jesus Christ. No other universities I looked at offered that the way Cedarville did.

I have gained so much from being in college. Attending a university out of state taught me how to be independent. Choosing a Christian school strengthened my relationship with Christ. The small class size and overall small school size provided the opporutnity to get to know people at a more intimate level. The professors I've had have poured into me knowledge about their subjects as well as knowledge about life. Through staying involved on campus I've formed a bond with the school and student body that will last a lifetime. As melodramatic as it may sound, attending college has changed my life for the better and I'm so thankful for it.

Kimberly

Our school is a liberal arts Christian community that is dedicated to equip us for Christ-like service in our choice of caree...

Our school is a liberal arts Christian community that is dedicated to equip us for Christ-like service in our choice of career.

In my first year that I have attended Cedarville University I have been eternally blessed by the Christian community I live and serve in. Everybody at Cedarville University are so friendly and truly care about me. My professors are dedicated people and they strive to challenged me more than I have ever been challenged before. The community is so caring and I have many friends who are going to be my friends for life. Everybody thinks that education quality is important in order to choose the college that is right for them. I believe that is true, but I also believe that a good sense of community is another aspect to consider. Cedarville University is a wonderful working and fun environment and anybody would be blessed to learn, live, and serve in this place.

The worst thing about Cedarville University is the cost of tuition here. You get a wonderful education experience, but many students (including myself) find it very hard to find the money to afford Cedarville University.

I have learned who I am. I am no longer under my parent's roof and so whatever I believe must be my won. I willingly pursue my parent's approval but am not bound by it. My passions are my own. I am young and the world awaits! There is no better place to be in life than right here, right now, pursuing what I love to hopefully change the world!

The people are awesome! We may live in the middle of a corn field but the people here make it worth it!

Mary

My classmates are friendly and caring and are always looking for ways to pray for me and help me with whatever I am struggling with.

I have attended Cedarville University since the fall of 2009 and have enjoyed nearly every minute of being there. I have been reassured in numerous ways that this is the right university to obtain my Bachelor's degree in Science and Nursing. Since the beginning of my college experience I have made friends that have encouraged and prayed for me about my struggles, such as missing home, trying to get student loans, and becoming a better friend and leader. I have also learned that time is money. My Career Services advisor has brought to my attention that I pay around one hundred and thirty dollars for every class I attend. This fun fact has motivated me to never skip classes and to stay awake in those classes. So far I have been successful with both of these goals. One of the most important lessons I have learned is that cramming for tests is NOT a pathway for success. In order to understand and remember the material for my classes, I have decided to study my notes each day. This has been effective thus far and I anticipate its implementation for the remainder of my college career.

The best thing is that it is a Christ-centered campus; the majority of my fellow students have one goal: to glorify God in everything we do! Also, there is always something fun to get involved in on campus such as, being in a discipleship group, volunteering for different organizations, playing intramural sports, dorm wars, friday night movies, etc. Cedarville is an amazing university with encouraging professors who want each of their students to be successful not only in their professions, but also in their walk with God.

Tiffany

My classmates are everything I could have asked for and more.

My classmates are everything I could have asked for and more.

I have gotten a lot out of my college experience. I have learned how to study well and apply what I learn to my life. I have also learned time mangament. School has changed who I am for the better. I love everyone here and the atmosphere.

The only frustrating thing is that there are some rules since it is a private school but they are not that strict and it's easy to get used too.

Jorge

To my advantage I have learned so many new things in college. Throughout my high school career i had been chalenging myself with the hardest classes and doing out of school things to prepare for college, I mean no wonder I got most involved from my graduating class. All of those experiences helped me tremendously but when i got to college i found myself facing new challenges such as managing and balancing many aspects of my life. Work, friends, girl friend, family, community service, school events, and so many more things were on my plate but it is a challenge that i have learned to deal with. At least I am happy that it was just one issue and not more than one if I had not prepared during my high school years. College is a whole new world but i am prepared for the change and make the best out of it.

Cedarville University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.