Appleton, WI

Lawrence University

The best thing about LU is the availability to study and participate in ext .. more

I love the type of education I'm receiving at Lawrence. Lawrence doesn't te .. more

I think Lawrence's campus is just right. It's not too big to where you can' .. more

The best thing about Lawrence is the atmosphere. I know that may sound cor .. more

Best thing: small campus People back home don't really know where it is/are .. more

I would tell myself to take a deep breathe and relax! I can stress myself o .. more

Lawrence University is a tremendous place to grow academically, socially, a .. more

It’s true: college is hard. Nobody says otherwise, and there’s a reason. I’ .. more

Campus Life

{{vm.first.Question}} ({{vm.first.TotalAnswered}} answers)
{{vm.getPercentage(vm.first.MostSelected.TotalAnswered, vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% of students say: "{{vm.first.MostSelected.Answer}}"
No Answers Yet :( Be the first to write a review!
{{vm.getPercentage(pa.TotalAnswered,vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{pa.Answer}}"
SEE MORE QUESTIONS

We use the most current publicly available data. As such, we don't remove or edit college information. Sources for school statistics and data include the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System. Portions of college data include copyrighted material, which is reproduced on this website by permission of Wintergreen Orchard House, a division of Carnegie Communications. © 2009-2016 by Wintergreen Orchard House. All rights reserved.
Financial aid at this institution is only available for those who qualify.