Chicago, IL
Roosevelt University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Roosevelt University

Victoria

My college experience has taught me the deep value of education. Had I not chosen to attend college after I graduated high school; I know I wouldn't be the same person I am today. I have met several good people as a part of my experience as a college student and have also learned the value of professionalism and punctuality. Personally, the way I look at myself and the way I view others has also changed dramatically.

My college experience has been worth every minute so far. I have learned you have to try and put one hundred and ten percent in your school work to be able to reach your goals in having a seccessful career. It has shown me to value my education and strive to do my best everyday.

Rebecca

Attending college has taught me how to work hard, do well and make my dreams come true. Through talking with knowledgeable professors and eager students, I have been able to make great connections and network with like-minded people. As a child, I dreamt of getting a career in the music field and because of my education, I'm finally beginning to live that dream. My professors helped inspire me to create my own music promotions company, which has become a true blessing for me as I greatly enjoy caring for my musician clients. I truly feel I have grown the most as a person through my years in college. It was in college that I truly figured out who I was as a person and began truly loving to learn and there's really no other experience in my life that I can say has made me feel that way except for embarking on my quest for my degrees. I will never forget how hard I worked in college, especially all the nights spent cramming for tests, writing endless pages for papers, and completing projects! Those experiences all lead me to my happiness today.

I think being a part of my particular degree program is the best thing about my school. I enjoy the classes within my degree and the ability to learn more about my chosen field. It gives me hope and excitement about my future.

The worst thing about my school would have to be the lack of diversity. I would like to see a broader diversity.

Flavia

Roosevelt is love: supported, nurtured, fulfilled, and passionate.

Roosevelt is love: supported, nurtured, fulfilled, and passionate.

Chicago Conservatory of Performing Arts, and the convenience of being in the middle of the city.

I've gotten a clear, fresh, and exciting perspective of life. I was given some of the best times, experiences, and opportunities of my life, and they are now priceless. Who I am now would be inconceivable to the person I was.

krista

I like that all the classes are located in just 2 buildings instead of a large campus

I have gotten out of my college experience a sense of responsiblity and learned how to manage my time better.

I brag about the location. I love that it is right downtown chicago and very close to the train station.

Karen

As I have faced the curve balls that life has thrown at me, my education has been more off than on. Finally I have gotten a break and am going to swing at this chance for a home run. In the time that I haven't been in school, I have learned that it is important to keep learning and that it is possible to do so. I am going to run full tilt around the benchmarks that are a formal education and in the process teach my children to never give up on a dream, education is important and requires effort, work and fun. After surviving a strike and several ball attempts at coming back to school, I have found the perfect degree and the best way for me to achieve my dreams and help make them reality. The last thing I hope to get is a homerun in being debt free and a career that I love with time to spend with the family.

Tammany

The best thing about my classmates at Roosevelt is that there aren't very many of them per class. My average class size is roughly 20 or 25, but that's only because of the larger class sizes for basic courses like English, Biology, ect. Once you get into your major courses, your class size decreases to roughly 10-20 depending on your major. Also, I have yet to meet a person at RU that isn't incredibly interesting and highly intelligent. The students here are wonderful people.

Roosevelt University has taught me that I am a valuable member of society and that I can do anything I put my mind to. It has taught me that success is possible no matter what, and that I can do anything I put my mind to. The professors that I have had at this school have helped mold me into a better person and continue to guide and mentor me along the process of getting my college degree. I feel as though this school, along with it's wonderful professors and warm, loving family-like environment, has shown me that school is so much more than high school and that college is not as bland as it can be made out to be. Earning your college degree can actually be a pleasurable experience, even with the dreaded finals and studying, and this school has taught me that it is okay to be who I am because I have people who will support me no matter what. In a lot of ways, the student body and faculty of Roosevelt University have been the family that I never had. I love my school. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Roosevelt University is definitely for people who see things out of the box. RU is a social justice school, therefore the thinking and psychology used in many of the courses are very liberal, open minded and accepting of all. This is by far one of the most progressive thinking colleges I have had the honor of being in, and I believe that idealy, all RU students should be open to progressive thinking and ideals.

Ford

I have made the decision to return to school due to being seriously injured at my workplace. Since then I have discovered my potential of learning and my inner strength`s to overcome odds that have tried to be an obstacle. I have received a multitude of education so far, and I have done this while recovering from a serious spinal laminectomy and fusion surgery. I have more medical procedures upcoming and I intend on being a full time student. The staff at ECC has given me the resources and the encouragement to fulfill my dreams. I have already been named to the Dean`s list, which is evidence of the excellence in achievement from this institution and how they pride their school in improving people`s lives through learning. As I continue the path to higher learning I will continue to validate that ECC emphasizes both access and excellence.

Heather

Roosevelt is a great school to attend. I love the atmosphere. and the people that I am around everyday.

My classmates are great, there are not to many of them like at a big school so you get to know everyone which I think is great.

What I have gotten out of my college experience so far is that you will always continue to learn everyday of your life and each day is a new lesson learned. I love what I have to learn and what is to come my way in life and college has open my eyes to the greater things in life, that I don't think I would have gotten if I wouldn't have gone to school and just started working right out of high school. College is a experience of a life time I wouldn't trade it for anything I have meet people who I will be friends with for a long time, and maybe one day even be coworkers with.

Roosevelt University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.