Eugene, OR
University of Oregon

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Oregon

Vikram
Ah-may-zing!

Ah-may-zing!

Loved it here. Great friendly people on campus. Faculty is committed to not just educating you but making you successful. Eugene is a great city and has more than just the college which is nice.

Kirsti
Cliquey, but a great school!

Cliquey, but a great school!

I enjoyed the campus and the classes, but never really felt like I fit in because it is fairly cliquey... There are sorority gals and frat guys, activists and athletes, and potheads and partiers, and it can be hard to meet people if you don't live on campus for at least a year. That being said, I loved most of my classes and professors, and probably got along with them best.

joanne
My visit to my dream school

My visit to my dream school

I love this school. I have always wanted to go to this school. I really hope that after high school, I will get accepted. I have visited this school about three or four times already and i am pretty confident that i want to go to this school.

Caitlin
I Love Oregon

I Love Oregon

Oregon is an amazing place to go to school. I didn't initially plan on going to Oregon, but it happened to be the best choice when I was looking at schools. Oregon has everything and everyone is extremely friendly and welcoming.

Angel
best school ever

I would love to attend here this is my dream school but its so far away from home i would be homesick

best school ever

Ramona
No regrets

No regrets

Loved the environment and classes. The only problem was my advisor(s). It wasn't until my senior year that I actually had an advisor that really looked at my class schedule and offered advice.

Alexandra
For Me

For Me

I can't wait to be a student and start my newest journey as a college student. University of Oregon will provide me with a great start on my career. Thanks to their wonderful educators and students, I cannot wait to be a part of the Ducks!

Jenny

The most common students are athletes, frat kids and intellectuals.

The most common students are athletes, frat kids and intellectuals.

The most popular activities are sporting events, exploring the nature of Eugene and Greek life.

Most students are laid back at UO. There is no reason to dress up for class because most people either wear athletic clothes or duck gear. There is a group for everyone to join for different experiences and interests.

milki

The University of Oregon has a variety of groups based on various interests. Some of the groups are based on multicultural and environmental interests. The university is a good option for someone who is interested in attending a school that has a wide variety of activities and groups.

Don't let past academic failures or experiences determine your future. Your actions today determine the future, not your past. During high school, i feared what the future held for me. I had no idea what college I was going to attend or what I even wanted to do. I continually let my future become a prisoner of my past academic experiences. Now I know that my actions today are the greatest determinant of my future.

University of Oregon administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.