Eugene, OR
University of Oregon

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Oregon

joanne
My visit to my dream school

My visit to my dream school

I love this school. I have always wanted to go to this school. I really hope that after high school, I will get accepted. I have visited this school about three or four times already and i am pretty confident that i want to go to this school.

Caitlin
I Love Oregon

I Love Oregon

Oregon is an amazing place to go to school. I didn't initially plan on going to Oregon, but it happened to be the best choice when I was looking at schools. Oregon has everything and everyone is extremely friendly and welcoming.

Angel
best school ever

I would love to attend here this is my dream school but its so far away from home i would be homesick

best school ever

Ramona
No regrets

No regrets

Loved the environment and classes. The only problem was my advisor(s). It wasn't until my senior year that I actually had an advisor that really looked at my class schedule and offered advice.

Alexandra
For Me

For Me

I can't wait to be a student and start my newest journey as a college student. University of Oregon will provide me with a great start on my career. Thanks to their wonderful educators and students, I cannot wait to be a part of the Ducks!

Jenny

The most common students are athletes, frat kids and intellectuals.

The most common students are athletes, frat kids and intellectuals.

The most popular activities are sporting events, exploring the nature of Eugene and Greek life.

Most students are laid back at UO. There is no reason to dress up for class because most people either wear athletic clothes or duck gear. There is a group for everyone to join for different experiences and interests.

milki

The University of Oregon has a variety of groups based on various interests. Some of the groups are based on multicultural and environmental interests. The university is a good option for someone who is interested in attending a school that has a wide variety of activities and groups.

Don't let past academic failures or experiences determine your future. Your actions today determine the future, not your past. During high school, i feared what the future held for me. I had no idea what college I was going to attend or what I even wanted to do. I continually let my future become a prisoner of my past academic experiences. Now I know that my actions today are the greatest determinant of my future.

Olivia

The UO is somewhere change and discovery happens as much as higher learning.

The UO is somewhere change and discovery happens as much as higher learning.

You won't see some of these people ever again, so connect with the ones who matter to you and keep them in your circle, or they will become just someone you were friends with in high school. You're going to become completely distracted by college life and your studies, so it will be very easy to stay on campus with your friends who are there with you. At the same time, be open to meeting new people. They will have new perspectives to share with you, and it will be refreshing to meet people who think the same way you do. Most of all, have a blast!

It is often joked about as "Nike University" because Nike sponsors the athletics and they have nicer facilities than the regular students have for learning.

Elisabeth

Intramural sports. Clubs on campus.

Very welcoming. Fun. Down to earth.

Excellent. Human Physiology is great for preparing you for graduate schools.

University of Oregon administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.