New York, NY
Pace University-New York

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pace University-New York

Additional Loan Options

Dima

From my experience in college I have discovered that there is more to life than I ever knew. It has brought me to make friends, learn what I love and be happy. Unlike highschool, no matter what exam hits me its my life on line thats is worth everything.

Sara

I got my first taste of true independence and freedom by attending college. It has been extremely valuable to me because now I know that I am more than able to take care of myself and manage my responsibilities.

The worst thing that I could say about the school is that there wasn't really a sense of community already set in place. Pace University is in a huge city so it is generally up to the student to find their own place in it.

The best kind of person who can attend Pace University is someone who doesn't really feel the need to be involved in school activities. This person goes to class and goes about their business elsewhere.

Salvador

College provides the challenge to prepare for the labor force and the real job arena that is out there. If there was another word for college it would be catalyst becasue it ensures that to separate the loafers from the workers. Though it sounds a little harsh, college is fun and builds character and commitment. There is more to just reading and lectures. College helps maintain a suitable life with other people from that college and because some colleges have thousands of students, meeting new people everyday is not a challenge. Ultimately, college is an investment that does not gurantee happiness. Sometimes one must work harder than expected to earn a good grade. But what college really has to offer is a path that can lead to suceess. For me, this is why college is so fun!

What I have gotten out of my college experience thus far is that it isn't easy. I got by in highschool getting a's without getting challenged and this was a big wake up call. Being in college for these few months has allowed my eyes to open to taking this challenge with open arms and being greatful for it.

Someone who isn't interested in working hard and getting challenged.

I brag about all the opportunties that my school has to offer like internships.

Brittney

MY school is very diverse and you can come in Pace University and feel at home and make friends and join activities just to keep you busy.

It is a very good academic university and you can never become bored or feel left out of something and their is always something to do here. Playing sports and working out in the gym and help you get a good work out .

The best thing about Pace University is that you can always go to someone if you having problems with school or ouside of school

Fenesha

When I first start college I was not prepared mentally. After my first year, I learned the hard way it is nothing similar to high school. I think that after coming back to fulfill my educational goals I am more focused and determined to achieve them with high standards and honor.

The most important thing is education, they take it very serious and provide all the neccessary tools needed to succeed.

I brag about the campus and education. There is always something going on all during week and students are very focused in their school work always studying and preparing.

Yasmin

My college experience is very important to me. Without college I will not succeed in the goals that I have for myself. This is valuable on many levels, which gives me the motivation to go every day until I graduate. I want to earn my B.A in Applied Psychology and Human Relations with a minor in philosophy, that I am currently enrolled in now. My ambition to finish college is the unfortunate life experiences I have endured while growing up. My older sister committed suicide in college;however, while growing up she was my role model. Her illness and her demise made me evaluate my own life and successful alternatives. Finishing school for me is important, since my own sister didn't finish her own education. It is unfortunate that I lost my sister, and it is difficult for others to see how a tragic event could still encourage me positively. My college experience at Pace University is academically challenging and it stimulates my ability to think rationally and I enjoy this. This values my attendance because without me being there I will not be able to become the professional in the field of psychology.

The worst thing about my school is that the majority of the students come from very wealthy families, when there needs to be more recognition for the ones that don't have wealthy families but are still academically bright. The ones that are very wealthy can be obnoxious and don't take driven innitative in the courses.

Pace University does not have a very diverse ethinic group. The majority of the students are caucassian students, from rural towns and upbringing. Sometimes I feel displaced and out of sync with the students. Another issue that fustrates me is that students don't raise their hands enough in the class room. They appear to be dedicated to studying, yet no one in this school has enough life experience, or diversity, which makes the classes dull. The maturity level in the undergrad program is not completley there.

Shaun

Just the basic classes, like humanities, opens your mind up to things you never would have looked twice at before attending. For instance, I went into a Japanese steak house recently, and knew that the scrolls on the walls were called "stamps," how they were made, and who made them. Prior to college, I wouldn't even have looked at them. The papers I've written were more opinionated and on broader topics than anything I was allowed to do in high school, and public spe3aking helped me get over my fear of taling iin front of a crowd. Conversations in daily life are more interesting the more educated you are. Studying abroad is something I'd like to do, as learning about different customs in other countries sparked my interest in learning more about the world at large.

swaleha

college teaches you how to live in a competitve world like today. not just can you help yourself but you help others by getting education. my college taught me the reality. when i got out of high and saw the real world, it was then i realized how tough the world is and that you have to be intependent to do anything here. it gave me a hope that i can be a someone that can cause a change in this world, the power to do something good.

alfonso

well first of all i must say that if some wants to go to college is because they want to learn and do new things , so the most that i have got from my college is experience and a lot of knowlege and for the same reason it has been valuable to attend to college. thats the most important part, but also metting new people is one of the things that college can offer to me , so every time that i wake up at 4:20 in the morning the first thing that i think of is: what is it gonna be today? more knowlege more people to meet and more things that required a solid mind that knows what i want to do with my life, become succesfull and finally do what i like the best: keep learning every single day. thank you for your time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pace University-New York administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.