New York, NY
Pace University-New York

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pace University-New York

Fixed  rate loan

Rebekah

It's slow academic start but offers opportunity for internships. People often comment how long it takes to actually get into your major and start class loads for your major. Also you have to satisfy a lot of AOK classes to graduate to be a well rounded student. However, not much I do on campus. Not that much actual fun activities.

Amoris

My overall opinion of Pace University, is a good one. I think that this school is a good school and the campus is well constructed, but I think that for most students, there's not much to do on the Pleasantville campus. I would recommend Pace University to students who would have a hard time transitioning from high school to college because resources are very accessible here, and it feels like somewhat of a family.

Pace University is a fantastic community, especially for performing arts students. All theatre professors are currently working in the field and can tell you the real know how of the industry. I have learned so much in even just my first year and gained countless friends. Along with being an acting major, I am also a Peace and Justice Studies major. The Peace and Justice Studies major is newly added and an excellent and life changing program.

Sheneil

Over all i think the school is pretty okay. There are a few kinks they need to iron out like their Office of Student Assistance (OSA). I feel like OSA is not much help to students attending the school. Also I wish they would have a wider variety of food. The staff is pretty okay but there are some teachers that should be re evaluated for work.

Set your Pace

Set your Pace

Overall, it's a decent school. The Pleasantville Campus is small and cute, but don't be expecting a major party scene, because there isn't one. The food isn't great, but it's edible. The professors are decent and willing to help. The best part about pace is their willingness to get you internships and jobs.

Seth

Pace has been a great experience thus far, that being said, I'm on Unigo now looking for scholarship opportunities because Pace is unwilling to look at and assist with my extenuating circumstances (even though they promise to 'accommodate students with extenuating circumstances' - direct quote taken from Pace). My professors care, the community its amazing and I've made life long friends and potential networking opportunities.

I don't really believe there is a stereotype since there is such a wide range of diverse people on campus, so I am unable to give an answer to this question.

The Advertising Club is my favorite club.

Such a wide range of people, one of the reasons I really enjoy being a student at Pace University. Black, white, Asian, Hispanic, gay, straight, trans, the list goes on.

Gianna

Friendly, willing t help but very rare to be friends outside the classroom.

Friendly, willing t help but very rare to be friends outside the classroom.

I regret a few things now that I am almost done with college. More than anything else, I would tell myself to do a study abroad. It's what I regret the most not doing. I would tell myself not to be afraid and just do it because there's nothing quite like being in a different country and learning about and falling in love with its culture. It's a life changing experience and the best place and time to do it is when you are in college with nothing holding you down. I would also tell myself to be more open minded in terms of career choices. I've come to learn that, but in the beginning I did not know.

OSA or also known as te office of student assistance. They are slow, disorganzed ad mostly don't know what they are doing.

Shawn

What I find is that many people chose Pace University as an option because of it's location, right in Lower Manhattan. So you are around a lot of great resources and great places for entertainment. Also because of Pace's location, they have great partnerships which provide students with great options of internships. Pace also has a theatre section, so you may find tons of students going to pace for either acting, film directing, play writing, etc. I found that there is some famous alumni from pace, I recently discovered Bradley Cooper graduated from here.

I would tell myself to not overlook the statement of college being expensive. So the best bet is to do two years in a community college and than transfer to a 4year university. The first two years you don't really dive into your major anyway. I would also be sure to tell my senior self know what you want to do in college so you are not wasting your time and your money in college. I would also say be social, not in the aspect of trying to make the most friends but the phrase it is not what you know it is who you know is very important. So know who you have to know. Also learn everything you can, do not just memorize material to past the test, understand the concept to a point where you can teach, because knowledge is very important. Do no take your education for granted; some people would kill to be in your shoes. Also take your life a bit more serious, your still young but think about the future, but find a balance between having fun and building your future. Your choices at this point of your life are very crucial.

This is only my second semester here so I have not come across anything that I really dislike about the school. I guess if I had to pick one I would say the food in the cafeteria is not the best but you can honestly find something to enjoy.

samantha

My classmates are hardworking and motivated students whose goal in life is to be happy and successful.

My school gives me an education that will help me do my best to succeed in my future.

If I could go back in time and tell myself anything as a senior in high school, I would tell myself to remember that everyone is in the same boat and it's okay to try new things. Coming to college can be scary, but you must remember that everyone around you is scared. Don't be afraid to talk to the random kid in math class or knock on your neighbors door or join a club. Go out and meet new people, you never know who you will meet. It could be your future best friend or your soulmate. Everyone around you is in the same boat, and they are just as scared. It's okay to be yourself and to try things you would not normally do, because college is all about finding yourself and experiencing new things.

Ashlee

My classmates are exceptionally talented.

My classmates are exceptionally talented.

My school is best known for its performing arts and business programs. In the past four years Pace University has received funding for a Performing Arts school inside of the University due to its exeptional commercial dance, musical theater, and acting program. Because of the incredible teachers and amazing campus that is New York City, most students leave Pace with a job in line. Pace University also has a one of a kind business program that offers a plethora of internships while in college and connections essential to the industry.

I'm not going to lie, I was a total wreck as a high school senior. I was constantly worrying- about being accepted to college, finding the money to actually attending college, and wondering if I was ready to leave and make my own life. Three months into college I can confidently tell you that moving to New York City and attending Pace University has been the best decison of my life and I have no regrets. If I could go back in time and talk to my high school senior self I would tell myself to RELAX. This time last year I was afraid to even apply to college, I had convinced myself I wasn't good enough. But now that I am here I realize I AM good enough and capable of anything, especially growing. I have learned that as long as I work my hardest and truly love what I'm doing, everything will work out. I don't think anyone is ever really ready for change, but without change we can never actually realize our strength, our talent, our passions or our dreams. So my high school self just has to breathe and dream.

Pace University-New York administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.