New York, NY
Pace University-New York

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Pace University-New York

Fixed  rate loan

Fixed  rate loan

Shawn

What I find is that many people chose Pace University as an option because of it's location, right in Lower Manhattan. So you are around a lot of great resources and great places for entertainment. Also because of Pace's location, they have great partnerships which provide students with great options of internships. Pace also has a theatre section, so you may find tons of students going to pace for either acting, film directing, play writing, etc. I found that there is some famous alumni from pace, I recently discovered Bradley Cooper graduated from here.

I would tell myself to not overlook the statement of college being expensive. So the best bet is to do two years in a community college and than transfer to a 4year university. The first two years you don't really dive into your major anyway. I would also be sure to tell my senior self know what you want to do in college so you are not wasting your time and your money in college. I would also say be social, not in the aspect of trying to make the most friends but the phrase it is not what you know it is who you know is very important. So know who you have to know. Also learn everything you can, do not just memorize material to past the test, understand the concept to a point where you can teach, because knowledge is very important. Do no take your education for granted; some people would kill to be in your shoes. Also take your life a bit more serious, your still young but think about the future, but find a balance between having fun and building your future. Your choices at this point of your life are very crucial.

This is only my second semester here so I have not come across anything that I really dislike about the school. I guess if I had to pick one I would say the food in the cafeteria is not the best but you can honestly find something to enjoy.

samantha

My classmates are hardworking and motivated students whose goal in life is to be happy and successful.

My school gives me an education that will help me do my best to succeed in my future.

If I could go back in time and tell myself anything as a senior in high school, I would tell myself to remember that everyone is in the same boat and it's okay to try new things. Coming to college can be scary, but you must remember that everyone around you is scared. Don't be afraid to talk to the random kid in math class or knock on your neighbors door or join a club. Go out and meet new people, you never know who you will meet. It could be your future best friend or your soulmate. Everyone around you is in the same boat, and they are just as scared. It's okay to be yourself and to try things you would not normally do, because college is all about finding yourself and experiencing new things.

Ashlee

My classmates are exceptionally talented.

My classmates are exceptionally talented.

My school is best known for its performing arts and business programs. In the past four years Pace University has received funding for a Performing Arts school inside of the University due to its exeptional commercial dance, musical theater, and acting program. Because of the incredible teachers and amazing campus that is New York City, most students leave Pace with a job in line. Pace University also has a one of a kind business program that offers a plethora of internships while in college and connections essential to the industry.

I'm not going to lie, I was a total wreck as a high school senior. I was constantly worrying- about being accepted to college, finding the money to actually attending college, and wondering if I was ready to leave and make my own life. Three months into college I can confidently tell you that moving to New York City and attending Pace University has been the best decison of my life and I have no regrets. If I could go back in time and talk to my high school senior self I would tell myself to RELAX. This time last year I was afraid to even apply to college, I had convinced myself I wasn't good enough. But now that I am here I realize I AM good enough and capable of anything, especially growing. I have learned that as long as I work my hardest and truly love what I'm doing, everything will work out. I don't think anyone is ever really ready for change, but without change we can never actually realize our strength, our talent, our passions or our dreams. So my high school self just has to breathe and dream.

Crystal

As a student of the Nactel Program via Pace Univeristy, I believe the program (online) is wonderful for full time employees to continue their education.

Mirella

My classmates are nice, welcoming, fun, and animated.

My classmates are nice, welcoming, fun, and animated.

Ifi could go back and talk to myself, I would tell myself to be different; to be spontaneous. In college I became a different person. I wasn't the same shy girl I was before. I made friends easily and learned to go with the flow. Because in the end it doesn't matter. Everywhere you go be friendly to everyone and a smile goes a long way. I would tell myself to be more involoved in school. Join more clubs. Be more involved with extra-curricular activities. I've joined clubs and met people with the same interests as me. As a high school senior, I wasn't as 'school-spirited' as the rest of my classmates. I didn't go to clubs or do any sports. If I could go back and change anything. I would be more free-spirited.

There isn't anything that I'd wish to have known. I love the school, location and general atmosphere. I love the city. There is always so much to do around the school. Also there is so many opportunites at the school. They provide you with jobs and/or internships. There are so many clubs to join.

Ciara

Extremely diverse and fun even though it gets on my nerves sometimes.

Extremely diverse and fun even though it gets on my nerves sometimes.

I wish I had gotten one or two jobs during senior year and saved up as much money as I could for school. I wish I had done more college-based classes and I wish I had done more scholarships. But more than anything, I wish I have enjoyed just how easy high school really was and enjoyed my time there, because college really is as stressful as they tell you it is, if not, then more.

I wish I had completed and received more scholarships before coming here, because this school definitely overcharges for tuition and more.

Funmi

I would tell myself to breathe and relax. I actually only applied to three schools, all which required an audition process and were top-notch so my chances were slim. Everytime another one of my classmates got a college acceptance, I was extremely happy for them, but doubt began to set in because I hadn't heard from my colleges. Eventually, I found out that I was accepted into all three schools, but the long period of doubt definitely weighed on me. I'd tell myself that everyone's time is different...you can't compare your success to the person around you, and blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours shine any brighter. The only goal you should be setting for yourself is being better than the person you were yesterday.

I wish I knew that this school would exceed all of my expectations, that way I could have declined my other university options sooner. I love that Pace strives towards greatness, and contrary to other schools, they do not believe your career starts when you leave the university doors after four extensive years; they believe your career starts the second you enter those doors your freshman year. The environment is youthful, filled with determination and success, and a constant want to strive.

Definitely someone who takes pride in originality and a want for success. My grandpa always told me "you were born an original, don't die a copy". Pace takes the person you are and doesn't try to conform you into society. Instead, they mold you into a better version of you while still focusing on your morals and distinctive qualities. I find this goal to be extremely set in the Musical Theatre department (which is my intended major).

Korinne

I believe that Pace provides an excellent opportunity to introduce students to various cultures and ethnicities. It truly does offer me a different surrounding than my friends at home.

No matter what happens, stick to your studies. Join clubs no matter how much you may think it is a waste of time. They are a great way to meet people. Do not be afraid to put yourself out there. You truly start to learn about yourself when you put yourself outside of your comfort zone. This is about to be one of the greatest chapters of your life. Take advantage of it. Many obstacles will be put in your way, but don't let that stop you. You're about to spend over $100,000 on your education, so you better stay focused so you can get out of debt, and enjoy your life by having a job that you love.

Pace should be attended by those who truly are career driven. Students must make sure that they won't let the social aspects get in the way of their grades. People that should attend Pace should not be easily influenced by others, but should be able to listen and understand other people's opinions.

Raziyah

I would tell myself to go look for college scholarships because school can be extremely expensive. I would tell myself to make sure I room with be who are like minded and have a similar day to night schedule as my own. I would tell myself not to get food crazy becasue freshman 15 is real! I would remind myself to never lose focus on why I'm going to college and to never lose hope and stay motivated. I would tell myself to trust that everything is going to fall in order how its supposed to be and to just keep movig forward no matter whats happening.

Someone looking to be in huge school environment

Be confident! You are awesome and fun and worthy of someone's time. Don't waste your breath and effort on people who would not do the same for you. Also, be a little more mindful of your money--you really need to set up a savings account. Get off Forever21.com and pick up a book.

Pace University will allow you to succeed if you want to. They give you the tools and the opportunities, you just have to work hard and take advantage of them. One of the greatest assets at Pace is the faculty. We have a smaller student body, so the professors are more accessible and are willing to help you out. Build a relationship with your professors and advisors, and it will be beneficial in the long-run!

If you are looking for a very traditional college experience, you will not find that here. There is no "frisbee on the quad" or "kegger at the frat house". Instead, there are a thousand options and events happening throughout New York City 24/7 and interesting classes and professors to bring your attention back to academics when you're at Pace.

Pace University-New York administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.