Denver, CO
Regis University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Regis University

Marissa

Regis University is truly an exemplary school. Not only does the University value academic achievement and quality education, but the development of each individual student as a person serving the world is also highly regarded. Central to every class is the idea of cura personalis, or care of the whole person. Regis supports its students academically but also as members of a greater community. Service learning is encouraged as a way to learn from the community and to give back as well. As both a Regis graduate, and a current student at Regis, I cannot say enough wonderful things about this school! There are so many opportunities which have been available to me thanks to my degrees from Regis!

It is a very pleasant place with a great reputation

It is a very pleasant place with a great reputation

Gabbie

I love Regis University because it offers small class sizes which I appreciate because your teachers know your name and care about your learning styles. Regis has a small community, but always makes sure students have many activities and fun events to go to.

Perla

My overall opinion of Regis University is that it is diverse. All students want to be felt welcomed no matter where you come from. Many right off the bat would think because its a catholic school that everything is religious based, yes, there is some influence but that's it. Everyone is welcomed. It's amazing to know that the staff wants you to succeed. They push you but never leave you wandering alone. There is always help around the corner when you least expect it. I am proud to say that I attend Regis University, because they have earned it and my only wish is to show off how great of a school it truly is.

Great online atmosphere and easy to use.

Great online atmosphere and easy to use.

Kathryn

I've had a great experience. I especially love the professors, they are very accessible and great to work with. I am studying abroad next semester, and I've had a good experience thus far in my communication with the study abroad office. I have a work-study job and I am a T.A., both of which have been good experiences.

Katherine

Regis has really unique classes and, for the most part, dedicated professors. However, the required core curriculum does not allow for students to easily double major or minor. Also, I have had multiple problems with the financial aid office; my package was continuously changed, and the staff I spoke to about it consistently gave me different numbers. I was treated very poorly by the parking office and felt like I was conned into committing to the school. The university has interesting classes but is not worth the amount of money it demands.

Gracie
good job

good job regis

good job

good job regis

Drew

The majority of my classmates genuinely care about the Jesuit mission provided here at Regis, which is to be in service for others and not for self.

If I could go back and give advice to my high school senior self, what would I say? This might be one of the most difficult questions I've ever been asked. One of the first things I would have told myself was to lose that guy you've been on and off with and spend all your time with your friends! Once you're in college there are so many opportunities to meet the person you're supposed to be with for the rest of your life. Enjoy the time you have with your friends while you can. Making friends in college is a whole different ball game and you will never make the same connections you had with your high school friends. Sounds scary, but it's a fact. One other huge piece of advice I would give to myself is to fill out scholarship applications over and over again until your fingers can't type anymore. COLLEGE IS EXPENSIVE. I didn't realize that until the majority of scholarship deadlines had passed. Never be afraid of failure. The worst that could happen is you get a no. Then you get up and move on with your life.

I would consider the best thing about Regis University would easily be our campus. Our campus is absolutely stunning. We've got Main Hall, which has four stories and is the oldest building on campus. We've got our new Dayton Memorial Library, which provides students with resources beyond imagination. Also, the residence halls are fully up to date and everything is just a small five-minute or less walk from building to building. The campus also happens to be about a ten-minute drive to the amazing downtown Denver.

Katie

Again, Regis is best known for excellence in the aquisition of knowledge and personal character rooted in serventhood to others.

Making the transition into college for many is seen as a sign of freedom, a marker of independence, but its not an automatic opportunity to succeed. You have been very fortunate to have been supported by your family up to this point, but realize this security blanket is going to be removed. This is now your true opportunity to shine, not for them, for you. Now is the time for you to become yourself; independent of them. This is now your time to "practice" adulthood while still in a "safe zone." This is the time to meet new people, not the ones you have known since first grade. This is the time to have fun with new experiences, but not a free pass to "party it up" and waste this time. This is the time to cultivate and explore your "self." Dive into your studies; inquire of yourself about what you believe and why. Make goals for yourself, your future and your education; pursue them and remind yourself of them. Ask "Is this taking me closer to or father away from them?" You will find your answer clearly each time. Don't forget to stop and take time to breathe .

Any person who is not open and willing to be challenged to the excellence shold avoid Regis University. This university and its professors strive for the utmost in education and aquisition of knowledge. Also, one who does not prefer to engage in the social responsibility to surrounding communites would be advised to aviod Regis. This university holds in high regard its duty of serventhood to those in the community that are poor and/or are in need through a variety of outreach programs.

Regis University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.