Denver, CO
Regis University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Regis University

Cassi

Regis has ambiance and the professors contribute to the positive environment. The mountains are only an hour away, and there are plenty of opportunities through Regis to go on trips to explore the outdoors. People are outgoing, down to earth, and focused.

Regis has a variety of opportunities and is open to student's ideas. Athletics, theater, music, intermural sports, and debate are just a few of the opportunities available for student involvement.

Regis attracts a diverse group of students. Most are academically focused and enjoy the outdoors. People come from all financial backgrounds and lifestyles. Regis provides a very accepting environment that promotes student development and involvement.

Regis students are normally pretty down to earth people, who are academically focused and very active outdoors people.

Larissa

Overall I think that Regis is a really good school to attend. The best thing in my opinion is how small the class sizes are. If I could change one thing it would be the location of Regis.

The most popular activities at the school are surrounded around sports. Even though we don't have a football team the school is still pretty interested in sports and athletics and they are usually a lot of students at the games.

At regis there is lots of diversity and I don't think there are any students that would feel out of place here. Even though we are a catholic university there are no pressures of converting to catholicism

The academics are pretty challenging but I really feel like I'm learning the material that I'm expected to learn. The teaching styles are pretty successful, and most of my professors know my name. I'm majoring in nursing but currently I am just finishing my pre-requisites and I will enter the nursing program next fall.

I have heard many people be skeptical towards my choice of school because they think that Regis University is only for rich Catholic kids but in reality you don't need to be rich to go here ( they offer many scholarships) and you don't have to be catholic (they are accepting of all religions!

Mary

Mary, for goodness sake do NOT listen to those people when they tell you negative things about you. You ARE smart and you CAN be a college student, and you CAN live the life you had always wanted for yourself WITHOUT feeling guilty about it. Go to college as soon as you can, get in and keep your nose to the grindstone. You always wanted to be a CPA, now is the time to do something about that. You can do this because you ARE smart enough and you ARE strong enough. Those people just tell you those things because they see that and they don't see it in themselves and therefore want you to feel as bad about yourself as they do with themselves. Get away from those people, they don't know what they are talking about, nor will they ever stick around long enough to see the brilliant person inside you flourish into the great loving and productive community member you are. Just go and grow kid! Your mom will be so proud! And so will you.

parking, that is a nightmare, but we are a bit land locked in a well developed neighborhood so the only way to build is up. Just choose to walk to campus and you will be fine.

people who are not driven or serious about their goals would be wasting their time at Regis. This is a private university which means it is more expensive, and the accademics tend to be more driven and intense, not something that a kid who wants to party all the time will want to be, or even survive the first semester.

Heather

Half pig, half girl Almost woman, shaped like sausage curl Mistaken thoughts majority rule Feels like Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Too sluggish for the girls on cheer Boys think I am queer Cheerleading, basketball, track Muscles I lack Want to try out But full out doubt Ditch class to get away To video games I play Stay up late Slit wrists because of self-hate Listen to music “Never cared for what they do Never cared for what they know And nothing else matters” Lyrics give me solace No longer want to be a carcass Times goes on Play guitar like Stevie Ray Vaughn Go to college Gather lots of knowledge Take yearbooks off of shelf See sad images of former self Wonder why, why why No adults saw me cry? Pain was buried deep inside My youth died Advise to former self Read Marriane Williamson “who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who am I not to be? Resolve to love life, and love myself Forge friendships with positive kids Let my light shine Work hard and dream big

Regis University is a smaller school which allows for forging better relationships with faculty, staff, and other students. It is a close knit community. I enjoyed participating in activities such as : The School of Americas (SOA) delegation, the Young Democrats Club, and student government.

The kind of person who should attend this school is someone who enjoys peace, social justice, and God.

roxana

I would tell myself quite a few things acutally. The first being that I needed to work harder to get what I wanted out of life. That my focus should be on getting better grades and applying myself to my full potential. I needed to apply for scholarships, grants, etc instead of leaving it to the wayside. I would tell myself that my number one priority should be my education and preparing to excel in every aspect of my education. I would also make sure that I was prepared for the transition from high school and living with my parents to going to college and being an independant person.

Someone who isnt open minded about religion.

Availablity of classes each semester.

Kimberly

My classmates were all non-traditional, adult students who also worked full-time.

My college experience has been valuable in both my personal and professional development. The knowledge and experience gained while continuing my education has helped me grow to be a better citizen, employee, and parent. Returning to school as an older student was beneficial as I appreciated the opportunity more than I had as a teenager. Regis University was an integral part of gaining confidence as a non-traditional student and in my desire to continue on to graduate school to obtain my MBA.

Bethany

The day I arrived at Annunciation Elementary School, I knew my experience would be special. This particular semester opened my eyes and changed my life forever. When I arrived at this inner city school in Denver I was immediately greeted by cheerful Kindergartners with so much love to give. These bright, vibrant children were eager to learn. I soon realized their life at home was a struggle. Many of these precious children would go without food from Friday afternoon until Monday morning. Every so often a child would come to school exhausted after being awake all night from gun shots outside their home. This experience Regis University provided altered my life forever. After witnessing the love these students have to give even with the hardships they endure on a daily basis has inspired me to give back to those less fortunate. The Regis University motto is "Men and Women in Service of Others." This ideal is emphasized in just about every class taken at Regis. The professors emphasize giving to those less fortunate by providing and often times requiring community service. The community service aspect Regis promotes and encourages of its students has made it a valuable institution to attend.

I think the best thing about Regis is the small campus feel of small class sizes and getting to know your professors who want you to succeed.

If you are thinking about attending Regis you must be willing to spend a lot of time working on homework. Most of your classes will expect you to participate. You will have small class sizes and really get to know your professors. The school is small so you will get to know a lot of people and see the same faces around campus. It is a Jesuit institution, although people who attend here and aren't Catholic do not feel out of place.

Yesenia

What I have gotton out of my college experience is that if you do not try your best you will not succeed. I tried to put my homework aside for a little while and when I least expected it in was finals week. I stayed up all night and only slept for four hours trying to finish , and I did I was proud of myself. It has been valuable to attend college because it has taught me not to give up and that it is never to late to get an education. College is not like highschool where the teachers can forgive a letter grade and still pass you. College is much more helpful because they won't pass you unless you know the subject. I like that because it gives me a challenge as well as a brain to work with. I love learning because it makes me feel smart when I teach someone else what I learned. I get excited when I teach someone else my knowledge that they did not know.

Oludare

Regis university comprises of 3 schools, Regis College, College for professional studies and Rueckkert-Hartman College for Health Professions. It provides it students with innovative class room based and online courses. Regis University College for Professional Studies (CPS) is made up of four distinct schools, each with specific academic specialties that serve as vehicles for accelerating your career forward.

Regis University is about building the next generation leaders. It goal is to educate leaders in service to others. Regis puts it students in the role of teaching others,to get a first -hand understanding of economics,management,leadsership, and business.

Being a student of information Technology Major (master) at Regis College for professional studies, I have learnt from various industries experts and managers who severally share their huge experience and solutions to problems facing IT managers in the industries. I have gained from case studies use in the class, research papers and APA styles of writing professional papers. Diversity and career programs at regis have helped me valued and learnt about different cultures. I can now contribute to the vitality and richness of our community. Intramural sports at regis is one good thing I cherish. I have been physically and mentally stable throughtout, and I can critical think towards solving problems around me. My leadership skill has been built on solid foundation and I value the way I can now provide my services to the needy and community.

christina

What I've gotten out of my college experience is a sense of accomplishment and responsibility. I've grown as a person and found out where i belong in the world. Its been valuable for me to go to college because when I first graduated from high school I was sure that I knew who and what I wanted to be for the rest of my life. But after attending one semester at college I questioned if that was who I wanted to be, so I took some time off to go into the work force. After working for four years in a school cafeteria and my local ymca as a school age childcare aide, I finally realized my potential and that I deserved to better myself. Since I made that decision I reapplied to delaware county community college to work on my degree in elementary education and to finally realize my full potential. College has shown me that you don't have to "settle" for what life gives you, but that with hard work you will be able to find out who and what you want to be for the rest of your life. College gives me that security.

Regis University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.