St John’s University-New York Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for St John’s University-New York

Gabrielle

I think St. John's University is such a wonderful college. I've had my first year experience there, and now I am currently a sophomore. The size of the campus is absolutely wonderful. Getting to meet people from all over the county. I'm glad to be part of a college campus so amazing, it was my first school choice after all.

Keelia

I think St. John's is a very nice place and is filled with lots of helpful people and have lots of resources to help you out. The campus is also very nice, pretty, and spacious. The dorms are very cool and is suited well for everyone. The events are very well planned out and seems fun.

Erik

I really enjoyed my time on campus. Once I got a good group of friends, I was able to build great relationships and learn more about people. It is a very diverse community that goes to St. John's and it is awesome to see all different prospectives. The class sizes were the right size, and with the smaller class size you were able to really develop a rapport with the teacher and be able to, in my opinion, to get more knowledge. I really enjoyed my time at the school, it may not be the best school for academics but it prepared me adequately.