Edmond, OK
University of Central Oklahoma

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Central Oklahoma

Joseph

fun, busy, hard working indiviuals with a clean atmisphare and on going activities

find what trulu fits your personality and likes as far as outside activities from school. you can never say if any of your friends will be able to go to the same college as you. It gets real dull when your in a environment that does not fit your life style

a well rounded individual thats likes diviersity and is not afraid to be his or her self. there are plenty of different types of people and activity for everyone to have a rememberable college experience

John

The advice I would give parents and students is to make sure you look around and try to find the best way to pay for college tuition. I actually attended Oklahoma Baptist University for two years and am in debt over my head. I transferred over Tulsa Community College where I am currently attending but will be transferring over to University Of Central Oklahoma in the Fall of 2009. I need all the help I can get to make it through college. University Central has helped me with many things, even with applying to Tulsa Community College so I would highly recommend their university. I have been to their campus many times and it is absolutely gorgeous. It is also affordable and the dormitories are wonderful. I have known quite a number of people who have gone there and graduated. They also highly recommend this school. If at all possible, please let other parents send their college students to UCO so they will not have to spend their lives in debt. Thank you for your time. God bless.

I really enjoy the environment, the facilites, the dorms, the varieties of people, and the variety/qualities of courses offered.

Melinda

To find the right college I would look at the degree that the student wants to obtain.The school that I go to has one of the most rigorous Education degree programs. The students who graduate from here in Education are highly sought. I would also look at the size of the college and see what the student/teacher ratio rate is. I graduated from a smaller high school and chose to go to a smaller university where I could feel like I was a part of it. To make the most of the college experience I would advise to live on campus. You meet a lot more people and will have longer lasting friendships. I went to a junior college and then transferred to a university. I lived on campus at the junior college and I chose to come to this university because it was where my friends I had met at the junior college went. When you go to college it is a time to branch out. None of my friends went to the junior college that I chose to go to but I loved it! Most of all have fun!

The worst thing about my school is the parking. There are not enough parking spots on the west side of campus.

I think that any type of person should attend this school.If you want a smaller university with a middle size town this is the perfect college!

University of Central Oklahoma administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.