Richmond, KY
Eastern Kentucky University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Eastern Kentucky University

Erin

I think my school is best known for its close knit faculty/student relationships and its successful majors. I'm in the Forensic Science Program and it's nationally known as one of the top schools for this field. There are many other majors that are well known throughout the U.S. here at EKU.

Attend a college that will help you succeed in life. You want to be able to make close relationships with the campus faculty and be able to comprehend what you're learning in your different classes. Try to be active in different organizations throughout campus. Attend a college that feels right to you; go to a college that feels comfortable and not overwhelming. Make college an incredible experience.

I feel that this school is the perfect size. It's not too big, nor is it too small. There are many different organizations and activities offered on my campus and I feel that this is a good factor that will open up new options for students. I'm in the honors program and it is an awesome experience to associate with people with your own intellectual level. Professors here are very friendly and offer help outside of class. I believe that the faculty is willing to help any student succeeded.

Eastern Kentucky University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.