Springfield, MO
Evangel University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Evangel University

Nina

Everyone here is very nice and will go out of there way to help you with whatever you need.

I would tell myself that I need to learn how to study in high school so that when I get to college the first semester isn’t as hard. I would emphasize how the professors are friendly and there to help aid me in my learning. I might explain that you don’t need to know what you want to major in because you will probably change your major anyways. Don’t stress out over the little things and try to focus on the bigger picture. To remember that if you stumble and fall get back up with a smile on your face. I would say that having a social life while keeping your grades up isn’t easy but eventually you will learn how to balance both. I would put a strong emphasis on how important sleep is. I would tell myself that no challenge is too hard to overcome as long as you have God on your side. Always remember that eventually you will look back on these moments in college and miss them so enjoy them while they last.

Someone who really wants to build there relationship with God. They should also have a strong desire to learn. This person should be friendly and willing to help others.

Amber

My school is an incredible mix of academic, musical, and spiritual excellence, with amazing professors and hardworking studen...

My school is an incredible mix of academic, musical, and spiritual excellence, with amazing professors and hardworking students.

If I could go back in time and give my senior self some advice, I would tell myself to simply relax. Although I don't know exactly what I want to be or how I am going to pay for all of my expenses, or even if anyone here will like me, everything will work out. There is absolutely no reason to stress, since that will not accomplish anything. Another thing I would tell myself is that there will be a lot more hidden expenses than I realize, and to apply for as many scholarships as I possibly can, even though I think I have everything covered. All in all, college isn't nearly as scary as first imagined, and everything works out for the best.

My school not only provides quality education, but encourages and uplifts its students. It also provides services that help students find jobs both during and after college. The teachers and staff actually care about their students' lives and try to get involved as much as they can. We all act more like a family than college students.

I would tell myself to never give up, to continue to push myself even when I thought I couldn't do it. I'd tell myself to never regret what has happened because it made me who I am today. I would tell myself things to encourage me to continue with my education even when I had doubts. I would tell myself to push me to my limits constantly so I could better myself.

I like the fact that it gives a religious perspective on different subjects.

A person who is trying to get an education that allows a spiritual perspective. A person who wants to grow closer to God.

Rebecca

Do not wait too long to get involved with career building opportuinties at school. There are so many great ways to get invlved and so many great ways to gain leadership and career experience. Don't be afaid to get involved! Every opportunity you take to grow, will help you once you are no longer in the comfort of a classroom. In college professors help you and are there to encourage you to continue and to do well. They only have your best interests in mind, but once you get out of college and that kind professor is hundreds of miles away, you are on your own. Once you get experience and get a taste of what you will experience in your career field after college, you will be better equipt to succeed.

The best thing about Evangel University is the fact that they care so much about students doing well in everything and creating a great environment for growing intellectually as well as spiritually. Evangel helps any student who asks, whether financially, academically, when they are ready to start looking for after graduation places to apply.

I wish I had know that there would be so many opportunites to get involved. I would have liked to have known the best area for me to get involved in before coming and trying to figure it out once I got here.

Brianna

After considering two other schools back home in Indiana, I found Evangel University. It has resonance, and joyful spirits fill the campus each day ready to learn, have fun, and get a degree. This university was brought to my attention because some of my family attend the university. When I visited the campus, my heart felt like it skipped a beat because i felt so alive. I knew right then and there that this university was the one for me because no other school could relate to me with such strong spirituallity.

Living life as an seventeen-year-old senior in high school, I was shy and isolated sometimes, and big decisions were heading my way. I did not know what to do, but with the experience I have now, I would have told myself not to worry so much. I worried so much about my classes and my roommate liking me or not when I had not even registered for classes or met my roommate. I would have told myself to trust more in God, who knew what I was going through and knew the plans he had for me, and now that I am in college I see that everything turned out alright and that God gave me such marvelous friends and a great university where I would get the help I needed to pass my classes. I was so gullible to worrying in high school that I cried right before I came to Evangel, and I let Satan make me so scared. God turned my life around within the first semester, and I should have known that back then, but what is the fun of learning through experience if you know what will happen in advance?

Evangel University, exposed of its joy and spiritual resonance, flourishes friendships at one meeting because unity surrounds the campus, and huge smiles grace every students young face; therefore, this university brings peace among the students and comfort has no bounds.

Kelsey

The atmosphere permits self discovery, close-knit relationships with faculty and friends, and most importantly, a chance to mature in your relationship with Jesus Christ.

The way being surrounded by people who encourage me (and whom I may encourage) makes me feel.

Amber

I have only been in college for five months but I have gotten so much out of my college experience in this short amount of time. College has showed me that being here is worth the money I have paid to attend, I have met amazing friends , and I have developed skills that you will use for the rest of your life. College is a great place to find yourself and develop skills you will use for the rest of my life. The University I attend has an awesome Nursing program. I feel like it is definitely worth the money I will be spending in the next four years. I have met amazing people that I hope to stay in contact for the rest of my life. They are encouraging which is an important part of surviving college. College is a lot harder than I expected but I have developed study skills. These skills can be used now and I will be able to use these skills in Nursing school. I am so excited to see all of the other valuable things I get out of the three and a half years I have left here at Evangel University.

I consider the price of tuition here at Evangel Univeristy the worst thing about attending here. It is a private Christian college so it is very pricey to attend. The nursing program is outstanding so I know in the end attending this University will pay off! I just need help getting the funding to pay for my education.

Evangel University is a Christian Assembly of God school. So someone that does not want to be associated with Christian beliefs probably should not go here. It would be an awesome experience for them though. We have chapels, which is like mini church services three times a week and our professors pray with us before classes start. I also do not think this is a place for somebody that is not serious about their education. If you are going to spend this much money on tuition you should use your money wisely.

Students at Evangel University are not your typical self-absorbed American, but rather people willing to put aside their agenda to help a fellow classmate in need.

Of all the elements that make Evangel unique when compared to other colleges, its faculty is easily exceeds all I have experienced. Unlike most colleges found around the United States, Evangel’s faculty do not approach their classes as a chore or nuisance, but as an opportunity to further educate the future minds of American society. Each professor at Evangel makes themselves available outside of class through emails and even personal meetings. Evangel’s faculty possesses pure passion in what they do and it truly shows in and outside the classroom.

While attending Evangel University I have not only been presented with the blessing of advancing my knowledge in several areas of education, but have also learned how to better myself for society. I started college unaware of what major I wished to possess or what even slighly interested me. After only taking a few basic courses at Evangel it feels as if my whole world has turned right-side up. I now know which career path I wish to pursue and what skills I possess that will help me in this pursuit. Along with being further educated in academics, I have also experienced tough life lessons. Leaving home and the financial support of your parents does not hold a worry in your mind until the day you get your first bill in the mail. College has taught me that life comes at your fast and without a plan the simple things in life become the complex. We are all given great opportunities in life, what we do with these opportunities determine who will succeed and will struggle through school and even life.

Kelsey

My college experience so far has been challenging, yet rewarding. My professors have pushed me to my max,:to study, to learn, to comtemplate, and to grow spiritually. Not settling for anything less than the best my studies will continue to be rewarding. Along with academics, comes the responsibilities I have come to have and understand. College puts you into the real world, both mentally and fiancially, and I have to come to realize that you no longer have that soft cushion. Attending college has given me some life long friendships, of course I still have good friends from high school, but here at college, some of my friends are different- they are there for me spiritually and mentally. Overall college has been very rewarding: I have become even more responsible. I am ready to face any challenge presented, this I believe is something that college has taught me. For this experience is different than just entering the work place or community college after high school.

Evangel University is a great school to attend. The school excels in disciplining their students both academically and spiritually. I would have to say that the best thing about my school is how the professors truly do care about their students. For example, my advisor will ask me how I am doing- physically, mentally, and spiritually and always has his door open if I have questions. Overall, the Evangel faculty is here to serve their students. It gives me a peace of mind knowing that I am at the right school!

All individuals should attend this school, and no, I am not being bias. Evangel University has individuals from all 50 states and several countries around the world. Evangel is a smaller university, but has a big mind set. The school prepares its students for the next phase, whether that be the workplace, graduate school, or a professional program. Evangel University is an Assemblies of God affiliated school; however, if an individual does not have a relationship with God, do not let that hinder the possibility of coming here. By the time you leave, you will have a relationship!

Dante'

Evangel is very serious about teaching students in the classroom, as well as encouraging students to get involved in the community to prepare them for future careers.

Evangel University is an Assemblies of God Christian University, and it is most known for preparing students for life as far as an education and a career and for building faith while in school.

I never realized how important a college education was until I actually went through my first year of it. It was difficult transition from high school to college, but it was well worth it. I am very blessed to be able to take my education to the next level, and hopefully one day earn a better living because of it. I learned in my sociology class that the best way to become successful today is through education. People with a college degree typically earn more money in their life time and careers than people that don’t have a college education. College has opened my eyes to opportunity. I am now aware of fields of study and careers that I didn’t even know existed when I was in high school. College is teaching me to build relationships and a reputation that will lead to success. Thanks to the classroom and internships I will be better prepared for what the future holds.

Evangel University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.