West Long Branch, NJ
Monmouth University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Monmouth University

Fixed  rate loan

Gene

The best thing about MU is that even though its a small school you always meeting new people at parties or gathering and everyone is cool.

Mu is a diversity school everyone get alone, we're realize that we here so we might as well make the best of it

I like it here a lot over the spring semester because when it start to get warm out I just go on the beach and study for my classes while enjoying the day I don't have to sit inside and be bored all day. you can always come up wtih some activities to do as always

yea if you don't trust me you can come down here meet people and see how friendly everyone is on campus but we aint big in sports

one advantage for being a small university is that teachers are there to help you out when you need help and they know your name and listen to questions or advice you have.

sports are the most popular group, I aint a big fan of frats around here this is just coming from me though. you're more then welcome to creat your own group as well

MU is a good place to chill, small so teacher notice you in class they are there for help and Mu is right by the beach

Tristin

I liked that monmouth was a small and close to home. I disliked how monmouth is like a giant high school and is full of cliques. People assume that monmouth is a very prestigious school however I disagree. I was a commuter student so most of my time was spent in class or in the computer lab. Monmouth is very unorganized academically. I feel that the advisors are not prepared to be advisors and that is just a paycheck for them. There is some school pride but the school is also very into Greek life.

O boy what mix you get at Monmouth. You can absolutely pick out people in a class and categorize them. Jocks, Sorority ,Frats, and Commuters. The school parking lot is full of every type of expensive exotic car you could dream of and the campus is full of bleach blonde orange faced playboy bunny wannabes who are living off of daddy's money.

Very expensive. If I could go back and do it again I would change quite a few things!

Unless you are a commuter or jock yes.

The one great thing is that all classes were under 40 students. Ive taken classes with some professors more than once and they all know you on a first name basis. I felt the department associated with my education major has much to be desired. They are constantly changing things and noone is on the same page. The chair of the dept. is rude and nasty as are most of the advisors. The Dean was the only person that kept me sane during my senior year.

Social life is based on the Greek community and where the party is.

Monmouth is full of snotty little rich kids. All of the girls are trashy and the guys all act like your typical guido from staten island.

Monmouth University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.