West Long Branch, NJ
Monmouth University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Monmouth University

Fixed  rate loan

Tristin

I liked that monmouth was a small and close to home. I disliked how monmouth is like a giant high school and is full of cliques. People assume that monmouth is a very prestigious school however I disagree. I was a commuter student so most of my time was spent in class or in the computer lab. Monmouth is very unorganized academically. I feel that the advisors are not prepared to be advisors and that is just a paycheck for them. There is some school pride but the school is also very into Greek life.

O boy what mix you get at Monmouth. You can absolutely pick out people in a class and categorize them. Jocks, Sorority ,Frats, and Commuters. The school parking lot is full of every type of expensive exotic car you could dream of and the campus is full of bleach blonde orange faced playboy bunny wannabes who are living off of daddy's money.

Very expensive. If I could go back and do it again I would change quite a few things!

Unless you are a commuter or jock yes.

The one great thing is that all classes were under 40 students. Ive taken classes with some professors more than once and they all know you on a first name basis. I felt the department associated with my education major has much to be desired. They are constantly changing things and noone is on the same page. The chair of the dept. is rude and nasty as are most of the advisors. The Dean was the only person that kept me sane during my senior year.

Social life is based on the Greek community and where the party is.

Monmouth is full of snotty little rich kids. All of the girls are trashy and the guys all act like your typical guido from staten island.

Monmouth University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.