Durham, NH
University of New Hampshire-Main Campus

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of New Hampshire-Main Campus

Kira

The University of New Hampshire is great but the cost is way too high and they take away financial aid every year. All of the clubs and events are awesome and have great trips. The food is better than most schools but isn't allergy friendly. Overall, The University of New Hampshire is okay.

Emma

Beautiful and diverse campus with a faculty that genuinely wants to help students succeed.

shannon

The University of New Hampshire is a great school. The academics here are amazing and there are lots of fun things to do here. I would highly recommend looking attending here. It was my first choice and I couldn't be happier. It's always a great day to be a wildcat!

Nadia

I like the school a lot. We have a lot of great professors who know what they are talking about and are available and willing to help us succeed. As an international student, I've found the schools and students very welcoming and I'm happy to call here my home. There are a variety of options for students to get involved and expand their horizon beyond their majors; clubs, sports, resident hall communities. I truly believe that "every day is a great day to be a wildcat".

cameron

The actual academic part of the school is good; the professors are knowledgeable and helpful. The food is bad, and there is a lot of drinking and partying. Housing is OK, the older buildings need some updates, but there are good communities in some of the buildings.

megan

UNH has exceeded my expectations. After completing my first I could not have been happier with how my year went, from living in an amazing all freshman dorm (Christensen Hall), to working in a lab on campus, and creating life long friends, UNH gave me the perfect first year experience. The food is amazing at all three dining halls, sporting events are always exciting whether it be an ice hockey game against rival U Maine, or a lacrosse game on a Saturday afternoon, there is a ton of activities to do during to week like going on hikes with the outing club. The professor at UNH are amazing, they are willing to help students with any problem and they really want us to succeed. I have not had one negative experience with any professor yet, and I do not see that happening in the future. All the facility are insightful and will work through any problem that arises, making the transition from high school to college that much easier. I can not say enough positive things about UNH other than its the perfect college experience.

Lindsey
Unh

I love it here!

Unh

I love it here!

Ellie
Go Wildcats

Go Wildcats

Its a bigger school but doesn't feel like it at all. I can always run into people I know no matter where I am on campus. Everyone is friendly and easy going! There are so many different groups and clubs that you can join to get more involved but if you don't you won't feel like a loner.

Brooke
UNH!

UNH!

UNH is a great school with many opportunities for students. They are constantly updating the facilities and school buildings to provide better resources for students. The academics are great, and there is a wide variety of programs to take part in!

Derek

Students are hit or miss: they came to learn, or they sleep through class.

Students are hit or miss: they came to learn, or they sleep through class.

I would tell myself that it is not about the name of the school that defines a student. The definition of a student and determined by dedication and perseverance. If you want to go to a state university, go there. If you want to go to a private school, give it a shot. Put in the hard work while at your undergraduate facility and you can get in to graduate school. Graduate school will get you to the goal you want to achieve. Knowing that an undergraduate education is just a middle-man between high school and graduate school, it will make for a less stressful path as long as determination and hard work is present throughout all of your education. Go to school to learn. There is a lot of paths that can lead down an easy road that will eventually get you nowhere. Take the path with some extra work and you will be greatly rewarded for it when you are ready to take the next big step.

There is a lot of school pride on campus, but that seems to get in the way of an education for individuals who are not determined. That being said, if you are attending UNH to obtain a degree and become educated, it is a great experience and wonderful learning environment. There is a lot of partying on campus, however, if you can balance tasks and priorities correctly you will be rewarded academically and socially.

University of New Hampshire-Main Campus administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.