Tigerville, SC
North Greenville University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend North Greenville University

Jordan

This school is a very conservative, christian orientated school that is a good learning environment.

Visit the schools you are interested in to figure out the feel of the school and people. Decide if you would like a big university, or a smaller one.

David

My classmates are very energetic and eager to learn.

My classmates are very energetic and eager to learn.

When one is ready for college, it is crucial to chose the right school that fits you. It is important to see where the school is located. Is it in the state in which you live. Also look and see if they offer the courses you are interested in taking. You do not want to go to a school that does not offer your major of choice. You might want to take into consideration the size of the school, how many students attend. Some people do not like big places and if this is the case a smaller school would make a better fit. While in college, it is important to get the most out of it as you can. You want to have fun but at the same time do good in school. So to achieve this keep school and grades first. When that happens then making time for fun is not stressful and is more enjoyable. Meeting new people and making new friends is wonderful. I was nervous about doing so at first, now I have no regrets. College is a place where you will make good friends that you will know for a long time.

The best thing about my school would have to be the location. It is located in Tigerville, South Carolina, which is kind of in the middle of no where. However the scenery is absolutly beautiful. The campus is not to far from the city. Which I like because I can stay more focused on my studies and not be distracted. I know the answer i gave might not be the normal answer for this question, but I love how my school is located in the mountains. I also enjoy seeing the seasons change and watching the leaves turn different colors.

North Greenville University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.