Redlands, CA
University of Redlands

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Redlands

Additional Loan Options

Fixed  rate loan

Fixed  rate loan

Allen

The MBA program has a diverse academic rigors in offering different types of programs from many of the top business schools. It's like Harvard MBA work but at only a third of the cost.

Study harder in high school. Learn to balance work and play time. The best thing about college is freedom, but do not over do it. Balance, balance is key. Find the balance between study time, date nights, movie nights, parties, and club gatherings. Study hard, make sure your GPA is above 3.5. Be proactive, network more, socialize, and DO INTERNSHIPS! The best thing about college is finding yourself, but find it faster.

The alumni network varies from campus to campus.

Alexandria

Beautifully kept atmosphere for personal and academic growth that is nurtured by professors and fellow students alike.

Alex, don't stress about leaving the comforts of your home. Even though it seems scary to leave your best friends, boyfriend, and family, living on campus at a four year university will be the best decision you ever make in your life. The independence you yearned for all throughout high school will be fulfilled to the farthest depths that you never even knew was possible. Trust that you can handle yourself, and trust that college will be the best years of your life. Don't hold on too tightly to the bonds you have at home, be ready to loosen those grips in order to allow yourself to make knew ones in your new home. There is nothing more you can do to mentally and physically prepare yourself for what is to come, so just be ready to take the experience for what it is and make the most of it. Refrain from contemplating if you believe you are ready to leave home or not, because you are. Once you get settled in school you will realize all the work you did in high school was worth it and you'll never be happier.

The best aspect about the University of Redlands would be its student size. Being at such a small undergraduate school allows students to thrive in the classroom and receive any extra aid. It is extremely easy to communicate and get to know the professors on a intimate and personal level that simply is not possible at large public universities. A small school also allows for students to make bonds and connections with people that share similar interests and strive for the same level of academic growth.

Karah

If I could go back to my high school self, I would tell her to study harder and strive for the best grades I could possibly achieve. I would tell her not to spend her money on useless things, but instead put that money in her savings for college. I would also prepare her for harder classes and more work load, and make sure she's organized and ready for that. She will have better time management and not procrastinate.

I wish I had known how the classes were set up and the schedule the school goes by. This school is semesterly, but they are very short semesters. This means that we have to learn everything in a month less than most other institutions. This makes it a challenge to keep up with the material and do well on tests.

Students who are willing to put school as their number one focus in their life should attend University of Redlands. Students who put their very best effort in everything they do, and who will never give up, should attend University of Redlands.

Leslie

Don't get lazy. Lazyness will only cause you to stress and worry all the time. Stay on top of everything you need to do. You know how to make good choices, so don't second guess yourself. Your life is yours and who cares what people think of you.

THe people here are kind. I've made really great friends here.

Steve

Steve, you should ask Debbie to the Prom! With that said, be determined about continuing your education! You have the brains to do it, you've just got to be determined and know that there is more than one way to do it. No, you don't need to further your education, this is true. But, it is worth far more than you can imagine, as well as presents more opportunities than you currently think. I believe that furthering your education would have given you more of an ability to recognize a door to opportunity or an offer to something better. College will help you build relationships and networks of people that care about you. If you figure out a way to go to college right after high school, calculus won't be so dang hard then going back to school when your 55! Please believe me when I tell you that not getting to college will haunt your entire life, up until the day that you do make it back to college. Nothing should be more important to you right now, then furthering your education. Oh, and get your college so you can be an officer when you enlist!

A supportive community and challenging education where you can find the best version of yourself and help others do the same.

Redalnds in known for having a diverse community in which individuals can thrive in whatever area of academia they wish to pursue-- whethere it is arts, science, music, education, or business. It isknown for a hands-on education that is best for the student, moreover an education a student can enjoy. It's a small school that has big successes. Attending Redlands made me realize that small, discussion-style classes and community involvement really help people learn best.

Your life is a tumultuous thing right now. All the advice-giving adults you know are saying how important this next year is; so first—take a deep breath. I’ll tell you what I wish we’d known when at seventeen. First, this is not an end, but a beginning. Don’t be afraid to step forward into unknown things—academically, socially, personally, geographically. Second, savor the “good ol’ days” you’re in now. Be a high-school senior while you can. The future will be here faster than you know it. Third, leave the worry and gut-wrenching anxiety of SAT, ACT, and AP scores behind. NO ONE GIVES A DAMN about them in college. Lastly, college won’t solve every problem you’ve ever had or be a magical place of perfect experiences. It will be challenging and extraordinary. It will sometimes be lonely and heartbreaking. It will be a place where you decide who you will be—where you end up with the right regrets. When you graduate high school, reexamine how far you’ve come, know how proud of you your future-self is, and realize how much more you’ll get to experience.

Cassandra

To not give up! I didn’t see the true value in a college education. Now I work long hours in a horrible job. The way I am treated on a regular basis, is a constant reminder of my mistakes after high school. Now I work full-time while paying my bills, and tuition. I would give anything to go back in time to make better decisions. I would be happier and a better person, if I had never given up!

The transition from high school to college is a milestone. Legally, you can do pretty much anything and college leaves it to you to keep your parents in the loop. It's liberating and scary to have that much freedom but remember that, should anything happen to you, your parents will also be affected by your choices. Rather than hiding aspects of your life, be real with them. If you're doing something that you wouldn't want to tell your parents, ask yourself if it's worth doing. Demonstrate your responsibility by handling your finances. Get a job and keep track of hours worked and pay days so when the pay check comes, there's no surprises. Create a weekly alert system for your bank account. Create a budget and purpose for savings like a car, study abroad, etc. then work towards that goal. Finally, avoid the "freshmen 15" by buying food, like milk and oatmeal, to eat rather than consuming only unhealthy commons food. Brush your teeth at 10PM to prevent snacking and create a schedule to work out and make a gym buddy to motivate you to adhere to it. Most important, be true to yourself!

Redlands is conveniently located in the middle of various biomes and as an Environmental Science major, my professors take advantage of that. In the past two years, my Environmental courses have taken me backpacking in Joshua Tree, whale watching in Long Beach, camping in Salton Sea, hiking in the San Bernardino Mountains, and more. I love that the professors in my department utilize the outdoors as an extension of the classroom. My professors are friendly and helpful and all of them practice an open door policy which has ensured my success in many courses in which I have struggled.

I would tell myself to take the upper divison math and english courses. My senior would have been difficult balancing my job and extra curricullar activies, but it would have been worth not having to take certain courses now. Also to keep contact with anyone that wrote letters of recommendation for future use as well.

I would have liked to know how resigtration was going to work.

No one is excluded form this University, but if a person has not fulfilled certain academic requirements before applying, they are less likely to be accepted.

University of Redlands administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.