Tulsa, OK
University of Tulsa

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Tulsa

Maddie
My love for the University of Tulsa

My love for the University of Tulsa

The University of Tulsa is the best university in the nation. The student-body, the faculty, and the staff have been overly generous and extremely easy to talk with and relate. I would strongly encourage anyone thinking about applying, to do so. For me, deciding to come to the University of Tulsa was one of the best decision I have made thus far in my life.

Allison

University of Tulsa

I may only be half way through my first semester, but I love the school and campus and people. Its the perfect solution for the student who wants an active student body with out the state school hype

Nour
AWESOME!

AWESOME!

TU is overall, an outstanding university. Class sizes are just right, not huge and not tiny , and the professors are so helpful! I would definitely recommend this university although academics are a bit challenging they really help you become the best you can be.

Dena
Everything you need to know about TU

Everything you need to know about TU

The University of Tulsa is a very safe place, there are always campus security outside driving around. It is a private school with smaller classes than your regular public colleges, which is a good thing because then you can focus more on class and have more one on one with the professors. They have a variety of restaurants, events, activities. It is a really great school overall, with plenty of friendly welcoming people.

Gabriel
A Bird's Eye View

It's actually a very lovely school! ♥

A Bird's Eye View

It's actually a very lovely school! ♥

Christina
TU = best school ever

TU = best school ever

University of Tulsa is a fairly small private school. It has a large number of international students and students studying a wide variety of things. It is like a small community, where you can meet a lot of people but at the same time it's still big enough to give you a good college campus feeling. It is such a fantastic school!

Maiten

Dear Maiten, You need to learn that fate needs a little help sometimes. Maybe applying to only one University just because you thought it was the right fit for you, wasn't the smartest idea. You got accepted to your dream college, and it was a moment of felicity but then, you realized that it would have been better to have more options. That's not that big of a problem now, because you're already in college, pursuing a career that will make you happy and will aloud you to do everything you always wanted, help people who don't have the opportunity you had while also doing what you love, art. You always stayed very busy during high school, two part-time jobs and college level classes were the best thing you could have done. I appreciate that busy life you had during high school because that has prepared me for very busy days, weekends and breaks during college. Get more involve in things, don't be afraid to stand out for what you believe. Do not worry about what people say, those things do not matter when you're in college, and follow your dreams.

I absolutely love the relationship between professors and students. I like the idea of being "friends" with the people that are shaping my future somehow.

I feel like I'm not being challenged enough, most of my classes were fairly easy during my first semester, but I manage to challenge myself during my sencond semester at The University of Tulsa by taking higher level classes.

brittany

The university of Tulsa is best known for the small class sizes. The largest class i have been in was only 29 students. I love the fact that ihe classes are small it gives you and the professor a chance toreally get to know each other versus at a big unversity where you have hundreds of students in one class.

If i could go back in time and talk to my self i would say not to be afraid to take chances and don't get hung up on mistakes. Always put yourself out there and take those shots at what ever because in the end it will help you learn that no matter the outcome of chance you still took it and that is sometimes more than what some people can say. Make those mistakes and learn from them you won't be perfect, but college isn't about being perfect. It is about an education. You will learn from your mistakes so take that as some advice or knowledge.

The best thing about the university of tulsa is the feeling of ome on campus. When you step foot on TU you feel like your right at home. You have that Urban Ivy league feel at such a small university. This is the best thing about the university of tulsa because whe you leave for college you will miss home but if you choose TU you are at home.

Gregory

My classmates are intellegent and focused people; many are perfectionists.

My classmates are intellegent and focused people; many are perfectionists.

This school is best known for engineering.

Greg, you are about to study Music Education at The University of Tulsa and the most important thing I can tell you is this: do not worry about money. Those friends that are going to make millions--the girl that you want to provide for--these people may not remain with you forever. Through an arduous process you will discover that money alone is not the reward of a good education. The reward of a good education is to ensure your monetary stability while doing what you love! That is the most fulfilling thing you have ever or will ever experience. For all the days you will spend worrying about your major freshman year, there will be 10,000 more days that you are happy simply because you get to go to work. There are places in the world where people do not get the joy of learning music. You live a blessed life. Focus on giving all of yourself to this education and sharing it with others--you will succeed.

Summer

small enrollment which leads to better one on one time with faculty, staff, professors, etc. I love it and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a large campus to get the full experience but with more of a family type of environment where it's easy to get to know so many people. Also small class sizes!

To have studied more while in high school, would defintely be something I would tell myself if I could go back in time to when I was a high school senior. I've worked hard so far in college and I probably would've been happier with scores on tests and my grades even though I did better than I even expected. I have high standards but in high school I will admit I did slack off and I regret that but I'm doing well in college and that is all that matters.

Some may think that the challenging course work is the worst, which it can be. Sometimes there are professors that expect almost unrealistic things out of the students but its only because they care and want the students to do above and beyond on and in everything they do and discover.

University of Tulsa administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.