Maryville, MO
Northwest Missouri State University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Northwest Missouri State University

Noah

The campus is pretty good. All students get access to the free food, which is a big plus for me. Most people are friendly and look to help. If you want a party school this is it. There is always a party or some form to social event going on. The sport culture is huge as well.

Mason

Great place to study, play sports, and create your own niche! Outstanding staff and facilities!

It is a very affordable school with a great community. They offer good scholarships along with in-state tution for certain states. The football team is very well known but all supported. They have a good amount of clubs and activities. Great school wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Callie

As a outsider looking in I was very impressed with Northwest and decided that it was the college for me after my first visit. I love the atmosphere and energy that the students have. Go Bearcats!!!

Hans

Northwest focuses too heavily on their athletic programs, and the academia suffers because of it. There is not as much of a variety in degree programs and offered classes as I would like. For me, Northwest does not have any academic aspects that entices students to it that other surrounding schools have. Yes, I am saving money by going to Northwest and am closer to home, but looking back at it I wish that I had gone to a bigger and more expensive school for a greater variety in degree programs and classes. I understand that Northwest is a smaller school and doesn't necessarily have the budget for more degree programs. Or maybe Northwest would have more of a budget for academics if they leaned less on their athletics. However, many class sizes are small, which provides more opportunities to interact with the professors. I rarely have trouble seeing a professor outside of class if I need additional help.

Kaisee

Northwest is a great place that has a strong college community as well as community that is very supportive of the college. You definitely have a small town feel in a larger area. Teachers there truly care about you during school and post-graduation. They are always finding ways to help you become successful. You are not treated as a number at Northwest you are treated as a human being!

Callie

I felt welcome the moment I stepped on campus grounds. I love the atmosphere and the overall vibe of Northwest. Go Bearcats!

Meghan

Overall, I love Northwest Missouri State University. The campus and everyone on campus makes Northwest feel like home for all students. There is always something for the students to participate in and everyone is friendly and welcoming. The faculty and staff members are amazing and always willing to help students out.

Dylan

In my first year at Northwest Missouri State, I have found the environment a wonderful place to learn, grow, and of course have a little fun. Northwest Missouri State has given me the opportunity to find my strengths and grow as person. It is a nice clean campus and the faculty will help you succeed.

Savana

Being a student here at Northwest was one of the best decisions I have made. When I go to class, it is maybe 30 people in the room with me, not hundreds in a lecture hall. That is one of the reasons it's so easy to like this college and Maryville in general. You'll easily meet people you will see all over campus, and you will feel connected and a part of it's culture right at the start.

Northwest Missouri State University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.